Reply to the message by Torben Friis
skip to input
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...
...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...
The people at WeOnlyDo are amazing! ... I always get a super fast response from customer service, and the products are great too. Thanks WeOnlyDo
Not only wodSFTPdll is excellent, the service you have provided is outstanding and second to none!
Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...