Connecting event handlers by hand - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Connecting event handlers by hand (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by sucrerey, Thursday, January 20, 2005, 21:22 (7043 days ago)

I have switched from the ActiveX SFTP component to the COM. Since I am no longer using a form, I need to connect the vent handlers back up by hand. The following code worked under the ActiceX comp but does not work for the COM. Can I be shown what I need to send in when reconnecting these?

this.axwodSFTP1.Connected += new wodSFTPLib._IwodSFTPEvents_ConnectedEventHandler(this.axwodSFTP1_Connected);
this.axwodSFTP1.Disconnected += new System.EventHandler(this.axwodSFTP1_Disconnected);
this.axwodSFTP1.Done += new wodSFTPLib._IwodSFTPEvents_DoneEventHandler(this.axwodSFTP1_Done);
this.axwodSFTP1.AttributesData += new wodSFTPLib._IwodSFTPEvents_AttributesDataEventHandler(this.axwodSFTP1_AttributesData);
this.axwodSFTP1.Progress += new wodSFTPLib._IwodSFTPEvents_ProgressEventHandler(this.axwodSFTP1_Progress);
this.axwodSFTP1.ListItems += new wodSFTPLib._IwodSFTPEvents_ListItemsEventHandler(this.axwodSFTP1_ListItems);

Thanks in advance.
sucrerey

Re: Connecting event handlers by hand

by wodSupport, Thursday, January 20, 2005, 21:27 (7043 days ago) @ sucrerey

I think that changing all SFTPLib to SFTPComLib will solve your problems. Can you do 'replace all' for that?

Re: Connecting event handlers by hand

by sucrerey, Thursday, January 20, 2005, 21:50 (7043 days ago) @ wodSupport

I already changed that but didnt change the name. NM now, I fixed it. The answer was to provide non-standard event handlers instead of the ones the Dev Env wanted to give it. Thanks.