VirtualFiles with incorrect DateTime - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

VirtualFiles with incorrect DateTime (wodFTPServer)

by schliefdot, Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 22:26 (6007 days ago)

I am successfully using the VirtualFiles, but the Date/Time of the files are incorrect. It is always the system's datetime, but minus 5 hours.

User.VirtualFiles.AddFile( /Folder1 , File1.txt , C:\File.txt )
User.VirtualFiles.AddFile( /Folder1 , File2.txt , C:\bigFile.txt )
User.VirtualFiles.AddFile( /Folder1 , File3.txt , C:\smallFile.txt )

All these files will show the proper size & name (as defined), but the datetime will always be system time, minus 5 hours. I can even refresh the list and if the minute has changed on the server, the datetime for the files will also advance.

Note: I am in the a time-zone that is -5 GMT. So if it is trying to display GMT, it should at least + 5 hours instead of -5 hours.

But what is should do is display the DateTime of the Resolved file (as defined).

..or provide an additional parameters Size & DateTime for the AddFile method.

Re: VirtualFiles with incorrect DateTime

by wodDamir, Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 23:59 (6007 days ago) @ schliefdot

Hi,

I believe I have duplicated the same behaviour. I've already contacted our programmers on the problem. We will let you know as soon as we have news on this issue.

Regards,
Damba

by woddrazen, Saturday, November 17, 2007, 18:36 (6004 days ago) @ wodDamir

Hi,

Your problem with incorrect Date in VirtualFiles should be fixed. Can you please request update and try it if it works now?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Drazen

by schliefdot, Monday, November 19, 2007, 20:53 (6002 days ago) @ woddrazen

OK...your half way there. The FTP shows it correctly now, but the SFTP still shows as described.

How about a .154 release [:wink:]

by wodGrof, Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 02:07 (6002 days ago) @ schliefdot

schliefdot,

You asked for it - you got it :) Please request and updated version of wodFTPServer from our website and let us know if the issue with SFTP is resolved on your side too.

Regards,
Grof