FromIP - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

FromIP (wodPop3)

by Matt, Wednesday, September 06, 2006, 21:07 (6413 days ago)

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the fromIP for a message. I am using VB and would appreciate some assistance please.

I have viewed pop3.messages.item(n).receivedlist and found the count to be 0 although I can view everything else about the message.

Many Thanks

Re: FromIP

by wodSupport, Wednesday, September 06, 2006, 21:20 (6413 days ago) @ Matt

Matt,

can you send this specific message to our techsupport@weonlydo.com as attachment? We need to try this out by ourselves.

Kreso

by Matt, Thursday, September 07, 2006, 18:42 (6412 days ago) @ wodSupport

Hi,

I sent the email a day ago and no one has come back to me. I need to know how to get the FromIP out of a message (other than writing code myself)

Cheers

Matt,

can you send this specific message to our techsupport@weonlydo.com as attachment? We need to try this out by ourselves.

Kreso

by wodSupport, Thursday, September 07, 2006, 18:45 (6412 days ago) @ Matt

Matt,

we did reply to you. Damir sent you sample. Didn't you receive that email? I can't give you URL here since it contains sensitive information, but check out email you received yesterday from our helpdesk account, it contains URL where you can find your ticket.

Or go to http://www.weonlydo.com/index.asp?helpdesk=1 and locate it there using your email.

Kreso

by Matt, Thursday, September 07, 2006, 19:07 (6412 days ago) @ wodSupport

Sorry I checked again and it is there.

Anyone reading this post, support for WeOnlyDo is excellent!

Hi,

I sent the email a day ago and no one has come back to me. I need to know how to get the FromIP out of a message (other than writing code myself)

Cheers

Matt,

Kreso