Implementing fast-notification handling in C++ - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Implementing fast-notification handling in C++ (wodSSH / wodSSH.NET)

by Jeff, Monday, December 19, 2005, 05:28 (6712 days ago)

Hello...I am trying to implement fast-notification handling in C++ and am looking for some general guidance. Your online sample is in VB so I cannot use it easily. In my code I am deriving a class from IwodSSHNotify, but get compiler errors on some undefined types. When I include more headers which define some of them I get more undefines. Also, your event sample from the installation includes a header file with the same name as a header from the include directory (from memory I think it is wodssh.h), but the 2 header files are actually different! So this is confusing me.

I would just like some info on what would be the recommended way to do this - what header(s) to include so I can derive a class from IwodSSHNotify and not get compiler errors.

Also, do you have any sample code on fast-notification handling in C++? Just a very simple one would do - I can extrapolate from there.

Thank you so much!

Re: Implementing fast-notification handling in C++

by wodSupport, Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 00:55 (6711 days ago) @ Jeff

Jeff,

I see that wodSSH comes with VC sample called 'Console Sample with fast notifications' - did you check it out? I think it should show you how to implement fast notifications in your code.

If you still have trouble, let me know.