Re: FileZilla Server Log Odd entries - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Re: FileZilla Server Log Odd entries (General questions)

by woddrazen, Saturday, February 23, 2008, 12:34 (5916 days ago) @ ogedei

Ogedei,

550 error usually means: Requested action not taken. File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).

Can you check that correct path is pass to GetFile Method? Did you receive some error in wodFtpDLX.NET?

I have tried to duplicate your problem on my side but didn't have luck. You should try to run your application while Sonicwall firewall is disabled to be sure that firewall cause problem here.

Also please send us FtpReply from FtpReply Event:

You should add this code in FtpReply Event:
[code]
Private Sub Ftp1_FtpReplyEvent(ByVal Sender As Object, ByVal Args As WeOnlyDo.Client.FtpReplyArgs) Handles Ftp1.FtpReplyEvent
Console.WriteLine(Args.Command + + Args.ReplyText)
End Sub
[/code]
Maybe you should send logs to techsupport@weonlydo.com if you have problem with our forum.

Before GetFile is issued wodFtpDLX.NET need to open folders where that file exist. So this is a reason why we need to issued CWD command. Problem with directory not found error from FileZilla Server log I think I have explained already.

Also please update wodFtpDLX.NET to latest 1.2.7.110. You have much old version. Maybe we have fix your problem and you will not have it with latest version.

In order to get update for our product, please go to:

http://www.weonlydo.com/index.asp?update=1

This is automated process. Make sure you use same email address that is registered with our system, one you used when you have purchased the product.

Drazen

Complete thread: