Re: SSH & SCP - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Re: SSH & SCP (General questions)

by Andrew, Monday, August 30, 2004, 22:33 (7173 days ago) @ wodSupport

Ok. The reason I asked is because it was not working for me.

New Ver - If I select the source as c:xxx.txt it will upload with blocking set to true on the line before.

New Ver - If I set the source as c:documents and settingsandrewmy documentsxxx.txt, it will not upload properly (just 1212 bytes received). I had done this originally and that's why i didn't think I was getting the updated component. After testing, a file from this location will only successfully upload with ssh1.Disconnect commented out (in SCPFileUpload).

I interpreted your previous post of it being safe to disconnect after the send EOF so long as blocking is set to true as meaning that I no longer needed to comment ssh1.Disconnect - and does seem to work in some instances.

Prev Ver - c:doucments and settinsandrewmmy documentsxxx.txt is a valid location and the file does upload (with sendeof & disconnect commented out). The only catch is that it says 'done' after 1212 bytes received but follows with 1213 & 1214 bytes received (after done). The same thing is happening with the newest version. ssh1.Disconnect executes before add.debug 'done'. If disconnect is commented out, bytes 1213 and/or 1214 are being recieved after SCPFileUpload is finished executing (add.debug done)- and these are neccessary for a successful file transfer. Forcibly disconnecting at the end of SCPUpload leaves those bytes out there.

Complete thread: