Re: Error 30031 - Server returned an error - is am - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Re: Error 30031 - Server returned an error - is am (General questions)

by Miker, Wednesday, May 03, 2006, 17:52 (6578 days ago) @ wodSupport

Steve,

yes, we made a mistake for not separating server-related errors, and now is too late to go back.

Anyway, if you can use events, in Done event you will get full description of the error - can you check there?

Hi,

I'd like to revive this topic. Recently we got such a problem. We use FtpDLX in one of our apps for synchronous connections against (excellent BTW) Titan FTP server. Digging in the server logs I found that techie did a mistake when installing - he swapped local and remote dirs definitions in the setup. So it's clear, however it's pitty that I wasn't able to find that in the client log.
At the start our client (after successfull connection of course) calls .ListNames, where we get 30031 in this case. As we are writing info to the log after this, we missed info what exactly happened.

It's easy to us to workaround it, we'll just write the current configuration to the log before calling .ListNames method. I'm writing this just because it's easy way how to reproduce such event AND because we don't use Done event so we won't get additional info you mentioned before. It would help us if you could try to improve this error event.

Miker

Complete thread: