TelnetDLX with Cisco PIX and SSH - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

TelnetDLX with Cisco PIX and SSH (wodSSH / wodSSH.NET)

by Tony, Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 07:49 (7024 days ago)

Has anyone run across this problem? I'm using wodTelnetDLX and whenever I use either version of SSH or any emulation type to connect to a Cisco PIX firewall it will authenticate and give me the standard > prompt but after that no data passes. The control is still in a connected state and it doen't generate any errors it just won't send anything to the PIX (either via manual typing or .send method) and it doesn't receive any data. I can manually disconnect and reconnect and it will log in again just fine then stop again. I can connect to any other SSH servers (Netscreen, Unix, Linux) just fine with no problems. I've tried it on three different PIX's with the same results. Anyone run across this before?

Re: TelnetDLX with Cisco PIX and SSH

by wodSupport, Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 16:12 (7023 days ago) @ Tony

Tony,

can you paste some code. When you call Send method, how do you send newline char(s)?

by Tony, Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 17:31 (7023 days ago) @ wodSupport

I issue a .send data & vbCrLf which on other connections will actually send and shows up on the screen but on the PIX it never shows up...almost like the PIX is ignoring the data but it is still connected.

Tony,

can you paste some code. When you call Send method, how do you send newline char(s)?

by wodSupport, Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 19:07 (7023 days ago) @ Tony

Tony, can you change vbCrLf to vbLf? Does that help?

by Tony, Thursday, January 27, 2005, 01:31 (7023 days ago) @ wodSupport

Tony, can you change vbCrLf to vbLf? Does that help?

No, that did not seem to help.

Tony

by wodSupport, Thursday, January 27, 2005, 22:34 (7022 days ago) @ Tony

Fixed as 2.1.2.7. Please download again.