MakeDir Problem - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

MakeDir Problem (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by David Fritzsche, Friday, November 13, 2009, 21:38 (5275 days ago)

I am using SFTP (com) in VB6. I am able to upload and download files. However when I attempt to create a directory on the server (SFTP1.MakeDirectory DirectoryPath) the directory is created on the server but control does no seem to come back to the vb6 program. I am using IwodSFTPNotify and I believe control should be returned to IwodSFTPNotify_Done. However the program seems to hang following the SFTP1.MakeDirectory DirectoryPath statement when I step through it.

Re: MakeDir Problem

by woddrazen, Friday, November 13, 2009, 22:06 (5275 days ago) @ David Fritzsche

Hi David,

This works for me without any problem. Which version of wodSFTP you are using? Which SFTP server you are using?

Can you maybe duplicate this using our samples?

Sorry for all my questions but we have to isolate your problem somehow and try to resolve it.

Regards,
Drazen

Re: MakeDir Problem

by David Fritzsche, Monday, November 16, 2009, 00:56 (5272 days ago) @ woddrazen

Your sample worked fine. I thought I needed the blocking property but it turned out that it was causing the problem. I removed the statement setting it to true and the routine runs fine. Thanks for the help.

Hi David,

This works for me without any problem. Which version of wodSFTP you are using? Which SFTP server you are using?

Can you maybe duplicate this using our samples?

Sorry for all my questions but we have to isolate your problem somehow and try to resolve it.

Regards,
Drazen