Acquire WodFTPDLX 2.8.6 - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Acquire WodFTPDLX 2.8.6 (wodFtpDLX / wodFtpDLX.NET)

by Edwin T. Benavidez, Monday, October 20, 2008, 10:44 (5666 days ago)

Hi!

I am evaluating the WODFTPDLX 2.8.6 using PowerBuilder 9.0, so far i'm satisfied with the functionalities as per our requirements are concerns. I'm planning to make a recommendation to my boss to acquire WodFTPDLX for our internal applications. Can you give me the latest price of this tool(single developer)? And, what would be the arrangement if we use Purchase Order?

Actually, i havent try to compile my application and test it in production. If ever my recommendation is accepted (with the single developer license), can I deploy it to all of our users?

Thanks,
Edwin

Re: Acquire WodFTPDLX 2.8.6

by woddrazen, Monday, October 20, 2008, 12:15 (5666 days ago) @ Edwin T. Benavidez

Hi Edwin,

Price for one developer license without source code is: $219

When you purchase wodFtpDLX ActiveX component license you can distribute it on as many machines you want.

It's only important that each developer in your company (team) who will use wodFtpDLX need to have own wodFtpDLX license.

Hope I helped.

Regards,
Drazen

Re: Acquire WodFTPDLX 2.8.6

by Edwin T. Benavidez, Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 07:10 (5665 days ago) @ woddrazen

Many thanks!

Hi Edwin,

Price for one developer license without source code is: $219

When you purchase wodFtpDLX ActiveX component license you can distribute it on as many machines you want.

It's only important that each developer in your company (team) who will use wodFtpDLX need to have own wodFtpDLX license.

Hope I helped.

Regards,
Drazen