What versions of wodcrypt does work with x64? - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

What versions of wodcrypt does work with x64? (wodCrypt)

by ., Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 17:44 (5693 days ago)

What versions of wodcrypt does work with x64?

Re: What versions of wodcrypt does work with x64?

by woddrazen, Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 20:33 (5693 days ago) @ .

Hi,

Can you maybe tell us which environment are you using? There is some options to use x86 version of wodCrypt in Visual Studio un x64 OS.

Drazen

by Robert Mj., Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 22:19 (5693 days ago) @ woddrazen

I'm using Windows 2008 server. a 32 appl. will be modified to be run under x64 because it depends of another 64 appl. Some of these dlls have to be modified compiling them in x64 and will be registered in system32 (x64), but as far as we know, a wodCrypt will be registered in syswow once installed (system32 of 32 appl.) being unavailable for my dll's because is not recognized as a 64 appl.

Let me know your advice.
Thank you.

Hi,

Can you maybe tell us which environment are you using? There is some options to use x86 version of wodCrypt in Visual Studio un x64 OS.

Drazen

by wodSupport, Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 22:20 (5693 days ago) @ Robert Mj.

Robert,

we can try to compile wodCrypt as 64bit since we've done it with other components. However, we can provide only release versions. Are you a customer? If so, we can send you one when ready (1-2 days usually).

Kreso

by Robert Mj., Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 23:11 (5693 days ago) @ wodSupport

Yes, we do. Please, email me if you need more information. Thank you and we appreciate your help.

Robert,

we can try to compile wodCrypt as 64bit since we've done it with other components. However, we can provide only release versions. Are you a customer? If so, we can send you one when ready (1-2 days usually).

Kreso

by Robert , Friday, August 29, 2008, 19:13 (5691 days ago) @ Robert Mj.

Please, let me know if you have any update of this. we bought the version wodcrypt.dll (v1.2.5.11) and wodkeys.dll (v1.1.2.9).
I've submitted my email here so you can contact me there or let me know where I could contact you.

Thank you.

Robert,

Kreso

by wodSupport, Friday, August 29, 2008, 19:49 (5691 days ago) @ Robert

Robert,

I've sent you email yesterday but didn't get any replies back. Can you please contact us at techsupport-at-weonlydo-dot-com.

Regards,
Kreso