CwodWinSocketWindow - memory could not be writte - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

CwodWinSocketWindow - memory could not be writte (wodFTPServer)

by yi_huangyi_yi_new@hotmail.com, Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 07:52 (5762 days ago)

Hi all,

We are using the wordSFTPdll for our SFTPService.exe, but current it always cause a error:
Application popup: CwodWinSocketWindow: SFTPService.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x1000217b referenced memory at 0x00000004 . The memory could not be written .

Please tell me the reason about it.
Thanks

Re: CwodWinSocketWindow - memory could not be

by woddrazen, Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 10:21 (5762 days ago) @ yi_huangyi_yi_new@hotmail.com

Hi Yi,

Did you perhaps try using our samples? You can find it in component samples folder.

Which server you are using?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Drazen

by yi_huangyi_yi_new@hotmail.com, Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 10:45 (5762 days ago) @ woddrazen

Hi Drazen,

The code is same as samples and it work ok before. But recently it always cause this error and hang. I don't know what is the reason for it.
The servser is windows2003server and with 4G RAM.

Can you provide some tips about this error?

Thanks

by woddrazen, Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 12:25 (5762 days ago) @ yi_huangyi_yi_new@hotmail.com

Yi,

What programming environment are you using? This is strange error, we didn't have such reports so far. What should we do to duplicate this problem?

This isn't actually wodSFTPdll interface error.

You can find error list here:
http://www.weonlydo.com/SFTPdll/Help/Errors.html

Did you change anything in wodSFTPdll code?

Drazen

by yi_huangyi_yi_new@hotmail.com, Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 06:13 (5692 days ago) @ woddrazen

Hi Drazen,

My program is a multi threads uploading program, it send lots of files to remote sftp server everyday. I added some logs into the program codes to try to find the reason for this issue. I found when a worker thread is uploading a large file(such as 20M) and the main thread(UI thread) delete this large file, this exception will occur sometime(not always).

Thanks
Yi

Yi,

What programming environment are you using? This is strange error, we didn't have such reports so far. What should we do to duplicate this problem?

This isn't actually wodSFTPdll interface error.

You can find error list here:
http://www.weonlydo.com/SFTPdll/Help/Errors.html

Did you change anything in wodSFTPdll code?

Drazen

by woddrazen, Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:30 (5692 days ago) @ yi_huangyi_yi_new@hotmail.com

Yi,

Component is single-threaded. You should use it from the same thread where you initialized it.

Can you move wodSFTPdll code completely to separate thread? Maybe this will fix your problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Drazen