wodsshd.dll crash on deproxifier - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

wodsshd.dll crash on deproxifier (General questions)

by wineggdrop, Friday, February 15, 2019, 21:24 (1868 days ago)

I was using proxycap,Bitvise SSH client and deproxifier to test the new version of wodsshd(version 2.55),it worked fine on proxycap and bitvise ssh client ,but it crashed on deproxifier(version 1.0) when trying the dynamic port forwarding,and this affects 2.54 and 2.53 as well.

wodsshd.dll crash on deproxifier

by Jasmine, Friday, February 15, 2019, 21:48 (1868 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

I'd be happy to help. I'm not sure where/how to set up SSH connection on deproxifier? Or you used it only for SOCKS4/5 (which one?) ? You used proxycap to make SSH connection? Where do you set up dynamic port forwarding?

We do need exact steps to duplicate the issue.

Jasmine.

by wineggdrop, Saturday, February 16, 2019, 05:28 (1867 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

I'd be happy to help. I'm not sure where/how to set up SSH connection on deproxifier? Or you used it only for SOCKS4/5 (which one?) ? You used proxycap to make SSH connection? Where do you set up dynamic port forwarding?

We do need exact steps to duplicate the issue.

Jasmine.

I am not sure if proxycap use dynamic port forwarding or it's a built-in feature. Deproxifier is a proprietary software,the package comes with the ssh client and ssh server.

by Jasmine, Saturday, February 16, 2019, 07:40 (1867 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Thanks. We will try to duplicate it with. It may take a few days to figure out steps, we'll get back to you.

Jasmine.

by wineggdrop, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 03:45 (1863 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

Thanks. We will try to duplicate it with. It may take a few days to figure out steps, we'll get back to you.

Jasmine.

the crash video
https://youtu.be/APQFe0XeCUM

by Jasmine, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 06:25 (1863 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Can you please post exact steps you used to make it crash?

Jasmine.

by wineggdrop, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 10:59 (1863 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

Can you please post exact steps you used to make it crash?

Jasmine.

when I use deproxifier,it crashes.the other ssh client like plink,Bitvise SSH Client and etc,all work fine.

by Jasmine, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 11:00 (1863 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

I tried to use it as well, but did not have a crash. This is why I asked for "exact steps" to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

by wineggdrop, Thursday, February 28, 2019, 00:52 (1856 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

I tried to use it as well, but did not have a crash. This is why I asked for "exact steps" to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

Deproxifier is my company's proprietary software,how would you reproduce the problem even I told you the exact steps?even I can only reproduce it on company's computer ,which deproxifier has been installed.

by Jasmine, Thursday, February 28, 2019, 00:54 (1856 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Do you have any idea then how we can reproduce the crash? I trust that you see it, but we need to experience it in development mode in order to locate where it happens. I assumed there is DEMO of deproxifier available, and there are some settings we can do to duplicate crash you had.

Jasmine.