wodsshd.dll crash - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

wodsshd.dll crash (General questions)

by wineggdrop, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 21:57 (1891 days ago)

I test the sshd with proxycap 5.27. proxycap has a feature to test the ssh connection,but it will crash the sshd.

c0000005 Error

wodsshd.dll crash

by Jasmine, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 22:06 (1891 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Are you using latest verison of wodSSHd? Can you tell me exactly what steps are needed to duplicate this crash?

Thanks,
Jasmine.

wodsshd.dll crash

by wineggdrop, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 22:15 (1891 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

Are you using latest verison of wodSSHd? Can you tell me exactly what steps are needed to duplicate this crash?

Thanks,
Jasmine.

At first I used version 2.53,after the crash,I used the latest version 2.54 trial,they both crashed.
the crash module is wodsshd.dll
c0000005
000d775e

is it possible that I upload the crash picture?

wodsshd.dll crash

by wineggdrop, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 22:21 (1891 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

At first I used version 2.53,after the crash,I used the latest version 2.54 trial,they both crashed.It crashes right after successful login the sshd.

the crash module is wodsshd.dll
c0000005
000d775e

is it possible that I upload the crash picture?

wodsshd.dll crash

by Jasmine, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 22:29 (1891 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Crash picture doesn't help, I trust you when you say it crashed. We need to know exact steps to duplicate it. What client did you use? Did you SSH or SFTP on it? What is proxycap and how does proxy fit in this story?

Jasmine.

wodsshd.dll crash

by wineggdrop, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 22:31 (1891 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

Crash picture doesn't help, I trust you when you say it crashed. We need to know exact steps to duplicate it. What client did you use? Did you SSH or SFTP on it? What is proxycap and how does proxy fit in this story?

Jasmine.

I use proxycap V5.27(http://www.proxycap.com/),it has a feature to test the socks proxy or ssh connection.I added a ssh(IP,port,usename and password) on proxycap,and test the ssh connection.

wodsshd.dll crash

by Jasmine, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 22:55 (1891 days ago) @ wineggdrop

Hi.

Thank you, you were right. There was a crash. I believe it's now fixed, so please request update or get latest DEMO from our website and try it out.

Regards,
Jasmine

wodsshd.dll crash

by wineggdrop, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 23:04 (1891 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi.

Thank you, you were right. There was a crash. I believe it's now fixed, so please request update or get latest DEMO from our website and try it out.

Regards,
Jasmine

Is it possible to show me what code to change?I did have the 2.53 source code,but due to the foreign currency regulation in China,I can't use my credit card to upgrade my license or order a new version.

wodsshd.dll crash

by Jasmine, Thursday, February 14, 2019, 23:05 (1891 days ago) @ wineggdrop

I'm sorry, but we cannot do that. We don't share the source code on our website. Also, by license agreement you are not allowed to change it by yourself as well. You can only "keep it safe".

Jasmine.