license for wodSFTP in Delphi 2010 - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

license for wodSFTP in Delphi 2010 (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by Carlos Augusto, Monday, October 17, 2016, 21:06 (2720 days ago)

Hi,

I have purchased the license for wodSFTP, I'm installing on Windows 10 and using Delphi 2010. I am not able to use because it is with the error message "License information for TwodSFTP" not found you can not use this control in desing mode ".
What should I do to solve.

Thank you.

license for wodSFTP in Delphi 2010

by Jasmine, Monday, October 17, 2016, 21:08 (2720 days ago) @ Carlos Augusto

Hi Carlos,

do you have latest version of wodSFTP, or it's very old one (prior to Windows Vista)?

In any case, make sure you install it using our installer, and make sure you enter license key properly.

Also, if nothing helps, can you try to run Delphi as Administrator?

Jasmine.

by Carlos Augusto, Monday, October 17, 2016, 22:24 (2720 days ago) @ Carlos Augusto

Running Delphi 2010 with administrative work. But when I run my program on another machine, returns the license error message.
Use version 3.6.0 wodSFTP

Carlos Augusto

by Jasmine, Monday, October 17, 2016, 22:30 (2720 days ago) @ Carlos Augusto

Hi Carlos.

You can try to remove wodSFTP from Delphi completely, and than re-import it again.

If this doesn't work then I can only suggest updating wodSFTP to latest licensed version since version you use is from 2011 and we cannot know how it affects latest Windows and newer development tools.

Jasmine.

by Carlos Augusto, Monday, October 17, 2016, 23:09 (2720 days ago) @ Jasmine

Hi, Jasmine

Finally I managed to make it work.
Removed the 2010 Delphi component and run as administrator and installed everything again.

Worked perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the help

Carlos Augusto