subscribe method sending multiple requests - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

subscribe method sending multiple requests (wodXMPP)

by frank, Thursday, November 19, 2009, 18:20 (5264 days ago)

i am running multiple threads of the control, along with the latest openfire (windows) and kraken yahoo gateway.

every time i try to add a new contact to my list, and send an auth request, it sends 4 requests at once. i've tested this multiple times, against what i believe is the latest yahoo im client.

it's always 4, never more, never less.
the issue is when they deny the 2,3, or 4th i think they are getting unsubscribed.

i'm hoping somehow this is a bug in the control, and not the gateway... i figure you guys can help me out.

-frank

Re: subscribe method sending multiple requests

by woddrazen, Thursday, November 19, 2009, 20:56 (5264 days ago) @ frank

Hi Frank,

I think I manage to duplicate your problem.

I will forward it now to our developers to see if they can do the same in debug mode, and determine why this happens. You should get reply from them when we have more about your issue.

Regards,
Drazen

Re: subscribe method sending multiple requests

by woddrazen, Friday, November 20, 2009, 00:06 (5264 days ago) @ woddrazen

Frank,

We are having issue with Kraken plugin in our testing Openfire server. When yahoo account is added or yahoo contact request is send (with any XMPP client) I see errors in Openfire console from Kraken plugin.

After error is received I cannot use my Jabber account any more.

Do you have maybe some online Openfire server with Kraken plugin that we can use for a test? You can send your private information to techsupport@weonlydo.com

Drazen