Licensing in Latest Version - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Licensing in Latest Version (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by Simon Ellison-Bunce, Thursday, February 12, 2009, 11:45 (5551 days ago)

Hi,

We've been using wodFtpDLX in in one of our products for a number of years. Recently we encountered a problem with v2.7.2 of the DLL talking to a VanDyke V Shell SFTP server.

As part of investigating this problem I wanted to try the current version of wodFtpDLX (2.8.7). But when I tried building and running the program, the .LicenseKey property is no longer present, so I either got an error when trying to set it, or if I commented out that line I got an error saying the component was not licensed.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is there a problem with the component? I can't find any reference in the help file to the .LicenseKey method, but the Getting Started help topics still refer to it.

Re: Licensing in Latest Version

by wodDamir, Thursday, February 12, 2009, 12:36 (5551 days ago) @ Simon Ellison-Bunce

Hi Simon,

The licensing is same as before. However, since you probably downloaded Demo version which doesn't have LicenseKey property implemented at all that's why you receive the error.

You need to use our request update page in order to obtain full version. Request update page is available here: http://www.weonlydo.com/index.asp?update=1

This is an automated process. You will need to provide the e-mail registered with our system when you purchased the component.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Damba