Potential wodSSHServer bug? (wodSSHServer)
I'm running a VNC client through the latest wodTunnel/wodServer dlls and I'm experiencing a problem. The VNC Client seems to stop getting data from the server application. There doesn't seem to be any catalyst for the problem or specific timeline for it happening. It reacts similar to the 100 CPU issue that was recently fixed in the wodSSHTunnel object except it doesn't spike the CPU at 100 .
I have tested a few things. Running the VNC Client/Server without the wodSSHTunnel/wodSSHServer and I don't experience this problem.
I have tested it with a different SSH Tunnel (Putty) and a different SSH Server (winSSH) and the problem didn't happen.
I then used the wodSSHTunnel with the winSSH server tool and didn't experience the problem.
Switched to use the wodSSHServer object and the Putty tunnel and the problem happened again. So I am led to believe that the problem is in the wodSSHServer.
Both client and server machines are WinXP. I'm using UltraVNC client & Server (But have also gotten the same results with the TightVNC software) I have the lastest versions of the wod dlls. Using the COM objects not the ActiveX. I have written code in both VB6 and in VB.NET/C#. I hope thats all the information anyone needs to come up with a suggestion.